Eurosonic Noorderslag 2014 Conference update
Wednesday January 15, 2014
- European Border Breakers Awards – vote for your favourite winners
- European Festival Awards – buy tickets
15th Health & Safety Seminar, presented by YES.
Thursday and Friday
Keynotes and keynote interviews
- The Agents Panel (Crispin Hearn, Nick Matthews, Emma Banks, Ryan Farlow)
- Pollstar Presents: The International Ticket Figures 2013
- Austrian Market Presentation
- Yourope’s projects: Go Group, Yes Group, Standard Terms
- The Beercrate Sessions
- Fuck The Atlantic
- Booking a Tour Live on Stage
- EBU Curation Panel
- Breaking Your Act into the UK
- 25 years of Dance / Mary Go Wild
- Go Group presents: Green responsibility, Do People Behave Better in a Clean Environment, Camp Site Initiative
- Dutch spoken: Gemeentelijk en Provinciaal Popbeleid met o.a. de wethouder vertelt, Cultureel ondernemerschap & governance, podia en talentontwikkeling, rol van podia in de stad
Buma Music Meets Tech (Formally known as Interactive Programme)
Pitches and Showcases: Last.FM, Shazam, The Orchard, Soundcloud, Spotify, Deezer, Youtube, Google play Music, Greencopper & Marcato, WholeWorldBand, Best Kept Secret app, Kollekt.fm, ShufflerFM, MPMe, Strange Toughts, VNTANA, Appum, Gigmit, MusicXip, Lyricfind.
Innovative Production Fair & Conference 1st panels and showcasing companies
- The future of cashless pay systems: Which systems are going to change the way we are paying at live concerts and festivals?
- Real Sustainability: There are a lot speculative theories about all the different subjects in sustainability, like waste, energy and transport. But what does really work?
- Export your product, festival or idea: Do’s & don’ts from the experts.
- Temporary constructions and weather forecast: Which innovations are necessary to confront the changing weather?
- Hello! Can I help you?: How to connect wishes from festivals with innovating suppliers?
Off The Record With A Smile, European Lab Sessions, Export Panel, Label Market, International live Music Venues and Promoters Meeting.
Dutch spoken: Pop Media Prijs, IJzeren Podiumdieren, Het Grote Gage Debat.
International Conference for Music Media
Various Dutch and International Media Panels moderated by and with a.o. Greg Cochrane, NME.com and Nick Calafato, Last.fm, Noisey presents: Branded Content Panel, 3voor 12, 3FM, Daily Motion, MusikWoche, BBC, XFM/6 Music, Intro.
Ray Cokes Revue
Ray Cokes journeys back to Groningen for two special showcases featuring Dutch and international artists. Read more.
Barbershop: On Thursday and Friday delegates can get a clean shave or new haircut by the fellows of Schorem Haarsnijder & Barbier. Read more.
Table Football Tournament: During seminar breaks delegates can impress the audience in the Buma Stemra Lounge with their table football skills and enthusiasm. Read more.
Stay tuned for more updates on the Eurosonic Noorderslag 2014 conference programme.