Eurosonic Noorderslag full conference registrations sold out, last Saturday passes available
The four-day registrations of the Eurosonic Noorderslag Conference are sold out. Like last year, 3,250 international and Dutch music professionals are present at De Oosterpoort in Groningen. There are still some passes available for Saturday’s Conference programme.
Highlights Saturday Conference programme:
Innovative Production Fair & Conference: The latest innovations in the field of production design for the music and festival sector. With among others:
- Keynote John Mulder, legendary Dutch production manager.
- Innovations in Temporary Constructions: how to respond to extreme weather conditions?
- The Future of Cashless Pay Systems, with representatives from Playpass, Loc7000, Intellitix and Exit Festival.
- Energy Lounge: EE Music Energy Lounge presents speakers from the Green Music Initiative and Julie‘s Bicycle.
- Music Meets Tech showcases by Gigstarter, Gigmit, Bandwagon Gigs, Timesquare, Best Kept Secret, Greencopper, Strange Thoughts and RCO Editions.
Music & Media:
- ‘How the Coverage of Music Has Changed’: how media are evolving to stay relevant and maintain audiences.
- ‘Selling or selling Out?’: how artists and brands can come closer together and collaborate in achieving goals without affecting the integrity of music.
- European Club Meeting: focuses on the clubs all over Europe, which are breeding ground of local and international talent. What are the threats, challenges and opportunities.
Saturday registrations can be purchased at the Eurosonic Noorderslag webshop: