We make every effort to safeguard your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Foundation Buma Cultuur complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that, in any case, we:
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- Request your explicit consent when necessary for the processing of your personal data
- Have taken appropriate technical and/or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- Do not disclose personal data to other parties unless necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were provided
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, will inform you about them, and respect them
2132 HB Hoofddorp
023 – 303 61 00
For what purposes do we process personal data?
Foundation Buma Cultuur processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Entering into agreements
- Performing our services and answering questions
- Sending newsletters
- Entering into employment contracts
- Improving the performance of our company
- Managing our hardware and software and resolving any issues
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- Company name
- Address information
- Phone number
- Job title
Provision to third parties
The data you provide to us may be disclosed to third parties if necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above.
We never disclose personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a data processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provided to other parties unless it is legally required and permitted or if you have given us written permission.
We do not process the personal data of minors.
Foundation Buma Cultuur does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were provided or as required by law.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. These measures include:
- Confidentiality agreements with employees
- Up-to-date software and hardware
- Access security
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify, or delete the personal data we hold about you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. Additionally, you have the right to have the data you have provided us transferred to yourself or directly to another party if desired. Naturally, we may ask you to provide identification before complying with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we kindly ask you to contact us. When, for any reason, this is not possible, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the supervisory authority in the field of privacy.